Monday 13 January 2014

Dear Rose, With Love - Review

Monday 13th January 2014 - Dear Rose, With Love

I was very excited to receive two beautiful necklaces in the post today for the lovely website Dear Rose, With Love. I'm fairly new to the website, having first discovered it just before Christmas as a 'suggested' page on Facebook. They offer a range of jewellery items, some of which are vintage and others which are home made, by the very talented Joanna, but still with a vintage style, all equally beautiful. I am always very careful about buying online and did a fair amount of research before buying from them for the first time. Prior to the delivery received today, I have ordered necklaces, earrings and a small gift box set as a Christmas present stocking filler. 

Having now got some previous trading experience with the company, I have become very confident with buying from them and it is from this that I decided to purchase two more beautiful necklaces. I am very keen on long 'jumper' necklaces and there were two which stood out for me over the others which are currently available, although it was definitely a tough choice. 

This is the first one, a vintage key necklace with a small timepiece embedded in the key. This one has a 27" chain. First impressions show this necklace to be every bit as beautiful as the other pieces I have previously ordered. This piece has been restored wonderfully, but you can still tell that there is a story behind it.


The time was very easy to set and it is in full working order. It also looks to be very simple to change the battery when the time comes.

The second necklace, is this cute little owl piece which also has a small timepiece embedded. Again, the length of the chain is 27" which is just the right length for me to sit over a jumper. I absolutely adore this necklace and can't wait to wear it and start showing it over. The time was a little trickier to set due to the location of the dial between the legs of the owl, meaning there isn't much room for manoeuvre. However, this still didn't take very long at all to do and it was up and running in no time. Again, this also seems to be very easy to change the battery when the time comes.


I absolutely cannot fault these pieces and I know I will wear them with pride for many years to come. 



The service received from Dear Rose, With Love has also been impeccable across the orders I have made with them. Even over the busy Christmas period, my items were received very quickly and packaged very securely. 

The only tough thing is trying to decide what to buy first and stopping myself from buying the lot! If you would like to see their beautiful items for yourself, the website is www.dearrosewithlove.co.uk or they can be found on Facebook, www.facebook.com/dearrosewithlove



These items were completely paid for by myself and no compensation was received for this review.

1 comment:

  1. That owl is so cute! Would love one for myself, I'm obsessed with owls x

    ReplyDelete